Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute

Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute

You will learn to think for yourself again. Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute You will learn to taste words and language. No matter what anyone tells you, words and thoughts can change the world. We do not read and write poetry because it is cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of mankind. And mankind is filled with zeal. Medicine, law, business, engineering are great works and are necessary to sustain life.

Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute
Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute


Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute

But poetry, beauty, romance, love. These are what we live for. To quote from Whitman: "O me! O life! Of these recurring questions; of endless trains of believers. Of cities full of fools; what good is there among these, O me, O life?" Answer: That you are here. That life exists, and identity; That powerful drama goes on and you can contribute a poem.


What will be your poem? You should try to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to start, the less likely you will get it. "Most people lead lives of quiet desperation," Thoreau said. Do not resign from him. To spread. Conformity. The difficulty in maintaining oneself is what others believe in their faces. For those of you, I see in your eyes the look of "I walk differently". Well, ask yourself why you were clapping.

Experience Life - Robin Williams 

We all need a lot of acceptance. But you must believe that your beliefs are unique, your own. Even though others may consider them closed or unpopular. Even though the herd "This is bad." Robert Frost said "Two roads came out in a wood and I, I took one less trip. And it has made all the difference." If I asked you about art, you would probably give me a skinny written on every art book. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him.


Life's work, political aspirations, him and the Pope, sexual inclinations, works the whole, right? But I can bet that you can't tell me what its smell is in the Sistine Chapel. You never really stood there and saw that beautiful terrace; saw that. If I ask you about women, you will give me a course about your personal favorites.

Robin Williams Inspiration Tribute

You too must have been retained for some time. But you can't tell me what it takes to wake up next to a woman and feel really happy. And I'll ask you about the war, you'll probably throw Shakespeare at me, well, "once more breach dear friends." But you have never been near one.


You have never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him take his last breath for help. I'll ask you about love, you'll probably give me a sonnet. But you have never seen a woman and are completely insecure. Knows someone who can see you with their eyes, realizing that God has placed an angel on the earth for you.

Experience Life - Robin Williams Inspiration 

Who can free you from the depths of hell? And you might not know that it likes to be her angel, to have that love for her, forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping in a hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because doctors can see in your eyes, that the words "coming hours" don't apply to you.


You don't know the real harm, 'cause it only happens when you love yourself. And I doubt you have ever dared to love someone so much.

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Previous Post Next Post